Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Story #2

I woke up one morning naked in a container with all the wrong people from yesterdays party and a headache the size of the kind of bed i would have liked to be in right now. It was cold and wet, my skind was sticky from grease or some other kind of lubricant and i could hardly move. It dawned on me that what i had taken for the morning sun was in fact a flashlight pointing at me. Someone spoke to me and said :Hey, Do you know Owe Thörnqvist? His ass is filled with Orpon. Yep, that's a kind of berry! After those words i just knew i had to go and get some ice-cream. But then a noise came from within the toilet...

Participiants so far: Erik, Fredrik

1 Comments:

Blogger sufferwords said...

Great concept I'll check back on your progress

Sufferwords

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home